Copying Subscription Plans
Instead of creating a new subscription plan from scratch, you can create a copy of an existing subscription plan and modify its settings. This can be useful if you need to create a set of similar plans with only a few settings that differ.
To perform this task, a user must have the following role assigned: Portal Administrator.
Copying Subscription Plan
To create a copy of a subscription plan:
- Log in to Veeam Service Provider Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Service Provider Console.
- At the top right corner of the Veeam Service Provider Console window, click Configuration.
- In the configuration menu on the left, click Subscription Plans.
- Select the necessary subscription plan in the list.
- At the top of the list, click Copy.
- At the Plan Info step of the wizard, change the name and description of a subscription plan copy.
- Modify the necessary subscription plan settings as described in Creating Subscription Plans.
- Save changes.