Async Action Settings
Results of an async action are stored on a server for a limited period of time. You can change duration of this time period either on the REST API site and on the server site.
To configure async action timeout on the REST API site, on the Veeam Service Provider Console server, go to the \Veeam\Availability Console\Web UI directory and open the appsettings.json file. The AsyncAction section of the file contains the following parameters:
- ResultExpirationTime — time period during which results of successfully processed actions are kept. The default value is 5 minutes.
- FailureExpirationTime — time period during which error results of actions are kept. The default value is 1 hour.
- TimerResolution — interval between action status checks. Defines the smallest unit for other async action parameters. The default value is 1 minute.
To apply changes, do one of the following:
- In Task Manager, end the Veeam.AC.WebUI task.
- In Internet Information Services, recycle the Veeam Service Provider Console Web UI application pool.
While configuring your application to perform action status checks, set check interval that exceeds half of the result retention time.