If your infrastructure can handle more requests than it is allowed by default throttling policy, you can increase values of the limitations. To do that, in the machine on which the Veeam Service Provider Console Web UI component is installed, go to the \Veeam\Availability Console\RestAPI directory and open the appsettings.json file. The Throttling section of the file contains the following parameters:
- IsDisabled — defines whether throttling is disabled. By default has the false value.
- MaxParallelRequestsMultiplier — multiplier for the maximum number of parallel requests. The default value is 1.
- MaxRequestPerTimeUnitMultiplier — multiplier for the maximum number of requests processed during a unit of time. By default is equal to 1.
- SkipIpAddresses — list of comma-separated IP addresses to whose requests custom settings are not applied.
The following example shows a modified configuration:
To apply changes, do one of the following:
- In Task Manager, end the Veeam.AC.Web.REST task.
- In Internet Information Services, recycle the Veeam Service Provider Console RESTful APIs application pool.