To perform operations with Veeam Service Provider Console entities using RESTful API, you can use the following standard HTTP methods:
- GET — retrieves information about a resource or collection
- POST — creates a new resource in a collection or activates a resource action
- PATCH — makes changes to a resource
- PUT — replaces a resource
- DELETE — removes a resource from a collection
To learn more about methods supported for a specific resource, see section Operations and Methods in the resource reference.