To increase readability and optimize network traffic, the Veeam Service Provider Console REST API v3 applies pagination to a number of responses that contain array of values. Operations that return responses with pagination are marked with the x-veeam-pagination: true extension in the specification.
Pagination data is returned in the pagingInfo subsection of the meta section of a response and includes the following properties:
- total — total number of resources returned.
- count — number of resources on the current page. The default value is 100. You can modify this number using the limit parameter.
- offset — number of resources skipped. You can skip resources using the offset parameter.
If the number of resources in a collection changes, some resources can move from one page to another.
You can increase page size to a specific number of elements. To do that:
- On the Veeam Service Provider Console server, go to the \Veeam\Service Provider Console\RestAPI directory and open the appsettings.json file.
- In the MaxPageSize parameter value, specify the desired number of resources on a page.
Note that the maximum value is 2147483647.