Step 2. Select Restore Point
At the Instances step of the wizard, select a restore point that will be used to restore the selected VM instance. By default, Veeam Backup for GCP uses the most recent valid restore point. However, you can restore the VM instance data to an earlier state.
To select a restore point, do the following:
- Select the VM instance.
- Click Choose Restore Point.
- In the Select restore point window, select the necessary restore point and click Apply.
To help you choose a restore point, Veeam Backup for GCP provides the following information on each available restore point:
- Creation Time — the date when the restore point was created.
- Size — the size of the restore point.
- Destination — the type of the restore point:
- Snapshot — a cloud-native snapshot created by a backup policy.
- Manual Snapshot — a cloud-native snapshot created manually.