Veeam ONE Web Client dashboards provide an overall view of the managed infrastructure. Every dashboard includes a set of widgets. Widgets are visual modules that portray various aspects of the managed environment in the form of charts, graphs or tables. By aggregating several widgets on a single screen, dashboards allow you to focus on critical areas of the managed environment, track dependencies and interrelated aspects.
Veeam ONE Web Client dashboards are available in the Dashboards section. For this scenario, you will review the Veeam Backup and Replication dashboard which provides information on the state of the key backup infrastructure components.
To open the Veeam Backup and Replication dashboard:
- Open Veeam ONE Web Client.
For more information, see Accessing Veeam ONE Web Client.
- Open the Dashboards tab.
- Click the Veeam Backup and Replication dashboard preview image.
The Veeam Backup and Replication dashboard includes the following widgets:
- Backup Infrastructure Inventory. This widget shows the types of objects in your backup infrastructure, the number and health states of objects of each type.
- Backup Window. This widget shows the total duration of daily backup and replication job sessions.
- Jobs Status. This widget displays information on successfully completed jobs and the number of jobs that completed with warnings and errors.
- Protected VMs Overview. This widget displays counters for VMs protected with backup and replication jobs.
- Top Jobs by Duration. This widget displays 10 jobs with the longest duration, job completion status and the average weekly duration.
Arrows on the right show how job duration has changed over the previous week. A gray arrow pointing right next to the Duration value means that duration of the job has not changed over the past week, a green arrow pointing down means that job duration has decreased, while a red arrow pointing up means that job duration has increased.
- Top Repositories by Used Space. This widget displays 10 repositories that will run out of free space sooner than other repositories, as well as total capacity and free space left on these repositories. The widget also forecasts how many days remain before the repositories will run out of free space.
Arrows on the right show how the repository free space value has changed over the previous week. They have similar meanings to those in the Top Jobs by Duration widget.
Most widgets represent information associated with the respective report. For example, the Protected VMs Overview widget is based on the Protected VMs report. You can generate a the report to analyze data in a more detailed way or with different parameters.
To generate the Protected VMs report:
- From the menu at the top right corner of the Protected VMs Overview widget, select View Full Report. The report window will open.
- Change the settings as in the Generating Protected VMs Report section if needed.
- Click Preview.
Note that all the changes you apply to the report will not be implemented in the widget.