You can change settings of a predefined alarm, if they do not suit your requirements.
In this scenario, you will add a new condition to the Backup repository free space alarm for the backup repository. The modified alarm will trigger a warning in case free space reaches 10 GB, or an error message in case free space reaches 5 GB.
To modify an alarm:
- Open Veeam ONE Monitor.
For more information, see Accessing Veeam ONE Monitor.
- At the bottom of the inventory pane, click Alarm Management.
- In the inventory pane, under Backup & Replication, select Repository.
- In the list of alarms, select Backup repository free space and do one of the following:
- Double click the alarm.
- Right-click the alarm and choose Edit from the shortcut menu.
- In the Actions pane, click Edit.
- Launch the Add New Rule wizard. To do this, click Add on the Rules tab of the Alarm Settings window.
- At the Choose Rule Type step of the wizard, choose the Rule for specific conditions or state trigger type.
- Select Repository server is running out of free space.
- At the Define Rule step of the wizard, specify the following conditions:
- From the Detection type drop-down list, select Absolute.
- From the When free space is drop-down list, select Below.
- In the Warning (GB) field, type 10.
- In the Error (GB) field, type 5.
- Click Finish.
- Select check boxes next to both rules and click Link.
- In the Rule condition window, select Or. If rules are linked with the Or operator, the alarm is triggered when a condition for any of the linked rules is met.
- Click OK.