Reviewing Repository Capacity
Storage capacity is one of the key repository metrics that you must take into account when configuring backup job frequency, retention policy, compression and so on. If you know when and whether a repository is about to run out of free space, you can prevent potential problems.
To view storage capacity:
- Open Veeam ONE Client.
For more information, see Accessing Veeam ONE Client.
- At the bottom of the inventory pane, click Data Protection View.
- In the inventory pane, select the necessary backup repository.
- Open the Summary tab.
The Capacity Planning section contains the following details concerning repository capacity:
- Storage capacity of the repository
- Amount of free space on the repository
- Assumed number of days before the repository runs out of free space