To create a category based on vCPU count, you will select a property as a categorization condition, Veeam ONE Monitor automatically creates groups for each unique value of the selected property. All VMs with the same property value will fall into one group.
To categorize VMs based on vCPU count:
- Open Veeam ONE Monitor.
For more information, see Accessing Veeam ONE Monitor.
- At the bottom of the inventory pane, click Business View.
- Launch the Categorization Wizard. To do this:
- In the information pane, switch to the Categories tab.
- In the Actions pane, click Add Category.
Alternatively, you can right-click anywhere in the inventory pane and choose Add Category from the shortcut menu.
- At the Name and Object Type step, enter a category name and make sure that Virtual Machine is selected as the object type.
- At the Categorization Method step, select the Single parameter option.
- At the Grouping Criteria step, select VCPU Count as VM property.
- At the Export step, select Do not create vSphere tags. Therefore, your VMware vSphere infrastructure remains with its current tags.
- Click Save.
Veeam ONE Monitor will create an individual group for each unique value of the VCPU Count property.