Reports and Dashboards
Veeam ONE Reporter is a part of the Veeam ONE solution that is designed for documenting and reporting on the Veeam Backup & Replication infrastructure, VMware vSphere, VMware vCloud Director and Microsoft Hyper-V environments.
Veeam ONE Reporter includes the following tools to help you with analysis, decision-making, chargeback, change tracking, capacity planning and optimization of resource utilization:
- Customizable predefined reports containing structured historical data.
- Entirely custom reports with various addable parameters to comply with your specific requirements.
- Predefined and custom dashboards that graphically represent collected data through sets of handy visual components.
- Deployment projects that simulate changes in infrastructure.
This section includes the following example scenarios:
- Running a predefined report which contains information about VMs protected by Veeam Backup & Replication
- Running a custom report which contains information about selected parameters of backup infrastructure
- Scheduling custom report to automatically generate it on a regular basis
- Review predefined dashboards
To access Veeam ONE Reporter:
- Open the Veeam ONE Reporter web-page by doing one of the following:
- Double-click the Veeam ONE Reporter icon on the desktop.
- Select Programs > Veeam > Veeam ONE Reporter from the Start menu.
- Open your web browser and enter the address similar to the following one:
where webserver.domain.tld is the server name and domain of the machine where the Veeam ONE Web UI component is installed. 1239 is the port number.
Note that Veeam ONE Reporter is available over HTTPS.
- In the Username and Password fields, specify credentials of the local Administrator account on the machine where Veeam ONE Reporter is installed.
- Click Login.
Working with Reports
Veeam ONE Reporter reports are available in the Workspace section. You can view reports in the web browser, export them to various formats (Excel, PDF, Word, Visio), or schedule automatic report delivery by email, to disk or a network share.
The left pane of the Workspace section contains a hierarchy of report packs or folders organizing reports. The mid part of the Workspace section displays the list of reports in the selected report pack or folder.
For more information about the functionality of Veeam ONE Reporter, see the Reporter User Guide.