Reports and Dashboards
Veeam ONE Web Client is a part of the Veeam ONE solution that is designed for documenting and reporting on the virtual and backup infrastructures.
Veeam ONE Web Client includes the following tools to help you with analysis, decision-making, chargeback, change tracking, capacity planning and optimization of resource utilization:
- Customizable predefined reports containing structured historical data.
- Entirely custom reports with various addable parameters to comply with your specific requirements.
- Predefined and custom dashboards that graphically represent collected data through sets of handy visual components.
- Deployment projects that simulate changes in infrastructure.
This section includes the following example scenarios:
- Generating Protected VMs Report
- Generating Custom Infrastructure Report
- Generating Infrastructure Overview Offline Report for Visio
- Scheduling Report
- Reviewing Dashboards
To access Veeam ONE Web Client:
- Open the Veeam ONE Web Client website by doing one of the following:
- Double-click the Veeam ONE Web Client icon on the desktop.
- In Veeam ONE Client, on the toolbar, click Report and select the necessary report in the list.
- In the Microsoft Windows Programs menu, select Veeam ONE Client.
- Open your web browser and enter the address similar to the following one:
where webserver.domain.tld is the server name and domain of the machine where the Veeam ONE Web Services component is installed. 1239 is the port number.
Note that Veeam ONE Web Client is available over HTTPS.
- In the Username and Password fields, specify credentials of the local Administrator account on the machine where Veeam ONE Web Client is installed.
- Click Log in.
Working with Reports
Veeam ONE Web Client reports are available in the Reports section. You can view reports in the web browser, export them to various formats (Excel, PDF, Word, Visio), or schedule automatic report delivery by email, to disk or a network share.
The left pane of the Reports section contains a hierarchy of report packs or folders organizing reports. The mid part of the Reports section displays the list of reports in the selected report pack or folder.
For details on the functionality of Veeam ONE Web Client, see the Reporting Guide.