Viewing List of Jobs on Backup Server
You can monitor all types of jobs configured on the Veeam Backup & Replication servers that you connected to Veeam ONE in the Connecting Veeam Backup & Replication Servers section.
To view the list of VM jobs:
- Open Veeam ONE Client.
For more information, see Accessing Veeam ONE Client.
- At the bottom of the inventory pane, click Veeam Backup & Replication.
- In the inventory pane, select a Veeam Backup & Replication server.
- Open the Data Protection tab.
- Open the Virtual Machines tab.
- To find the necessary job, you can use filters at the top of the job list:
- To show or hide jobs that ended with a specific status, use the status buttons at the top of the list (Show failed jobs, Show jobs with warnings, Show successful jobs, Show running jobs and Show jobs with no status).
- To show only the jobs of specific types, click Filters and select check boxes of the job types (Backup, Replication, Backup copy, Backup to tape, CDP policy, VM copy, SureBackup, SQL database transaction log backup, Oracle Database transaction log backup, PostgreSQL transaction log backup and Snapshot-only).
- To show or hide jobs that protect VMs residing on specific hypervisors, click Filters and select check boxes of the hypervisors (VMware vSphere, VMware Cloud Director, Microsoft Hyper-V and Nutanix AHV).
- To set the time interval when jobs ran for the last time, use the Filter jobs by time period button. Release the button to discard the time period filter.
- To find jobs by name, use the search field at the top of the list.