You can monitor all types of jobs configured on the Veeam Backup & Replication servers that you connected to Veeam ONE in the Connecting Veeam Backup & Replication Servers section.
To view the list of VM jobs:
- Open Veeam ONE Monitor.
For more information, see Accessing Veeam ONE Monitor.
- At the bottom of the inventory pane, click Data Protection View.
- In the inventory pane, select a Veeam Backup & Replication server.
- Open the VM Jobs tab.
- To find the necessary job, you can use filters at the top of the job list:
- To show or hide jobs that ended with a specific status, use the status buttons at the top of the list (Show failed jobs, Show jobs with warnings, Show successful jobs, Show running jobs or Show jobs with no status).
- To show or hide jobs of a specific type, use the job type buttons at the top of the list (Show all jobs, Show backup jobs, Show replication jobs, Show SureBackup jobs, Show backup copy jobs, Show backup to tape jobs, Show file and VM copy jobs and Show SQL database transaction log backup jobs, Show Oracle database backup jobs).
- To set the time interval when jobs ran for the last time, use the Filter jobs by time period button. Release the button to discard the time period filter.
- To find jobs by name, use the search field at the top right corner.