Viewing List of Jobs on Backup Server
You can monitor all types of jobs configured on the Veeam Backup & Replication servers that you connected to Veeam ONE in the Connecting Veeam Backup & Replication Servers section.
To view the list of VM jobs:
- Open Veeam ONE Client.
For more information, see Accessing Veeam ONE Client.
- At the bottom of the inventory pane, click Data Protection View.
- In the inventory pane, select a Veeam Backup & Replication server.
- Open the VM Protection tab.
- To find the necessary job, you can use filters at the top of the job list:
- To show or hide jobs that ended with a specific status, use the status buttons at the top of the list (Show failed jobs, Show jobs with warnings, Show successful jobs, Show running jobs or Show jobs with no status).
- To show or hide jobs of a specific type, use the job type buttons at the top of the list (Show backup jobs, Show replication jobs, Show SureBackup jobs, Show backup copy jobs, Show backup to tape jobs, Show VM copy jobs, Show CDP policies, Show SQL database transaction log backup jobs, Show Oracle database transaction log backup jobs, Show snapshot-only jobs).
- To show or hide jobs that protect VMs residing on a specific hypervisor, use the hypervisor type buttons at the top of the list (Show VMware vSphere jobs, Show VMware vCloud Director jobs, Show Microsoft Hyper-V jobs, Show Nutanix AHV jobs, Show AWS backup policies, Show Microsoft Azure backup policies).
- To set the time interval when jobs ran for the last time, use the Filter jobs by time period button. Release the button to discard the time period filter.
- To find jobs by name, use the search field at the top of the list.