About Veeam ONE
Veeam ONE is a comprehensive solution for monitoring virtual and data protection environments. It constantly collects, analyzes and visually represents information about objects in your infrastructure. By these means Veeam ONE allows you to be aware of all processes in your infrastructure and prevent dangerous conditions (for example, data loss, shortage of resources, and so on).
Veeam ONE offers the following capabilities:
- Real-time monitoring of virtual infrastructure on every level. You can access performance data of each infrastructure element through charts, tables and lists.
- Backup infrastructure monitoring. You can examine performance of backup infrastructure components, review status of jobs and determine potential issues.
- Notifications about important events, conditions or states. You can set default alarms, configure custom alarms, and receive notifications by email or SNMP traps.
- Categorization of virtual infrastructure. You can create groups of VMs based on single and multiple parameters, or import a whole categorization model.
- Systematization and visualization of the collected data. You can review dashboards and generate reports that contain default or custom sets of parameters and charts.
Veeam ONE enables real-time monitoring, business documentation and management reporting for Veeam Backup & Replication, VMware vSphere, VMware vCloud Director and Microsoft Hyper-V.
Veeam ONE incorporates the following software components:
Veeam ONE Client is used for monitoring the virtual environment and Veeam Backup & Replication infrastructure. In the Veeam ONE Client console, you can manage, view and interact with alarms and monitoring data, analyze the performance of virtual and backup infrastructure components, track the efficiency of data protection operations, troubleshoot issues, group your virtual infrastructure and administer monitoring settings.
Veeam ONE Web Client provides a set of dashboards and reports that allow you to verify configuration issues, optimize resource allocation and utilization, track implemented changes, plan capacity growth and track whether mission-critical VMs are properly protected in the virtualized datacenter.
Veeam ONE Client and Veeam ONE Web Client are installed with one setup and provide a single cohesive solution.