Changing Server Connection Settings
In some situations, you might need to change connection settings for a monitored server. Consider the following examples:
- If you need to re-connect a server with another user name and/or password, you can change connection settings for this server.
- If the account you provided for a Veeam backup server does not have sufficient permissions to collect data from all backup infrastructure components, you can set custom connection settings for specific servers in your backup infrastructure.
To change connection settings for a server:
- Open Veeam ONE Client.
- At the bottom of the inventory pane, click Infrastructure View, vCloud Director View or Data Protection View.
- In the inventory pane, right-click the server and choose Connection Settings from the shortcut menu.
- Edit the user name, enter the password and/or change the port number (if applicable).
When changing connection settings, mind the following: