To collect data about your backup infrastructure and data protection operations, you must configure connections to Veeam Backup & Replication servers in Veeam ONE Monitor. You can connect the following types of servers:
- Veeam Backup & Replication server to monitor standalone backup servers
- Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager to monitor all backup servers federated under Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager
Before you connect a Veeam Backup & Replication server to Veeam ONE Monitor check that product licenses are compatible. For details on license compatibility, see Types of Licenses.
To configure a connection to a Veeam Backup & Replication server, take the following steps.
- Launch the Add Server wizard.
- Choose server type.
- Specify server name and role.
- Specify credentials.
- Review connection settings.