Step 4. Configure Connection to SSRS Server
Configure a connection to Microsoft SSRS Server in Web Client:
- Log in to Web Client as Veeam ONE Administrator.
- Open Configuration.
- In the configuration menu, click Reporting.
- Select the Use SSRS server for generating reports check box.
- In the Server URL field, type an URL to the Reporting Services report server page.
The URL must have the following form:
If you configured a named instance for Microsoft SQL Server, the URL must look as follows:
- In the Username and Password fields, type credentials for connecting to the SSRS Server.
The account must have the System User role assigned.
- Test connection to the SSRS Server and click Save.