Veeam ONE license is provided during the product installation.
If you do not provide a license file during installation, you can provide it later:
- Open Veeam ONE Client.
For details, see section Accessing Veeam ONE Client of the Veeam ONE Monitoring Guide.
- On the toolbar, click Help and select License Information.
- In the License Information window, click the Install key link.
- In the Installed License window, click Install License and specify a path to the license file.
- In the Automatic Usage Reporting Notice window, select if you want to enable automatic usage reporting.
Automatic usage reporting implies sending license usage statistics to Veeam. For details, see Automatic Usage Reporting.
- Click Close.
- In the License Information window, click Save.