Veeam ONE license is provided during the product installation.
If you do not provide a license file during installation, you can provide it later:
- Open Veeam ONE Client.
For details, see section Accessing Veeam ONE Client of the Veeam ONE Monitoring Guide.
- In the main menu, click License.
- In the License Information window, navigate to the License tab and click Install.
- Specify a path to the license file and click Open.
- Select the Update license automatically check box to enable automatic license update and usage reporting.
Automatic usage reporting implies sending license usage statistics to Veeam. For details, see Automatic Usage Reporting.
- In the License Information window, click Save.