Veeam Software offers paid and free licenses for Veeam ONE.
Veeam Software offers the following types of paid licenses for Veeam ONE:
- Perpetual license is a permanent full license. The perpetual license term is normally 10 years from the license issue date.
- Subscription license is a full license that expires at the end of the subscription term. The subscription license term is normally 1-3 years from the license issue date.
- Rental license is a full license with the license expiration date set according to the chosen rental program (normally 1-12 months from the license issue date).
The following terms apply to Veeam ONE paid licenses:
Per socket/Per VM
Veeam Software offers the following types of free licenses for Veeam ONE:
- Trial license is a full license that can be used for product evaluation. The trial license is valid for 30 days from the moment of product download.
- Free license is a license with a limited set of features* but with no restrictions on the number of hosts, management servers and failover clusters you can monitor and report on.
- NFR license is a full license that can be used for product demonstration, training and education. This license is not for resell or commercial use.
The following terms apply to Veeam ONE free licenses:
The license is valid for 30 days from the date of issue
No expiration period
*For more information on Veeam ONE Free Edition Limitations, see Veeam ONE Licensing FAQ.