To collect information about your virtual infrastructure and track the efficiency of VM data protection, you must configure connections to VMware vSphere, vCloud Director, Microsoft Hyper-V virtual management servers and Veeam Backup & Replication servers in Veeam ONE Monitor. Configured connection settings are automatically propagated to all Veeam ONE components.
Note that if you have already connected servers during Veeam ONE installation, you do not need to connect them again.
You can connect the following types of servers:
- VMware vSphere Servers
- vCloud Director Servers
- Microsoft Hyper-V Servers
- Veeam Backup & Replication Servers
Before You Begin
Before you configure server connections, check these requirements:
- Supported versions of virtual platforms
- Supported versions and editions of Veeam Backup & Replication
- Requirements to accounts used for collecting data
- Ports that must be open to allow Veeam ONE collect data from connected servers
For details, see section Deployment Planning and Preparation.