Before You Begin
In this article
Before you start unattended installation, make sure that you perform the following steps:
- Download the Veeam Service Provider Console installation image from the Veeam website. You can burn the downloaded image to a CD/DVD or mount the image to the target machine using disk image emulation software.
- Check the system requirements. For details, see System Requirements.
- Log on to the target machine under the account that has the Local Administrator permissions on the machine. For details, see Permissions.
- Obtain a license file. If you do not specify a path to the license file during installation, Veeam Service Provider Console installation will fail.
- [For Veeam Service Provider Console management agents for Linux and Mac] Assign execute permissions to the installation package file.