Nutanix Mine with Veeam is a data protection and disaster recovery appliance that combines the Nutanix AOS software with the Veeam Backup & Replication solution. Nutanix Mine helps to simplify the deployment of a backup infrastructure and provides backup, replication, restore and other features of Veeam Backup & Replication for virtual, physical and cloud machines running on a Nutanix cluster.
Nutanix Mine with Veeam is easy to scale out, manage and monitor. The solution allows you to deploy a ready-to-use disaster recovery infrastructure within two hours.
This guide is intended for users who have already deployed a Nutanix Mine cluster. If you haven't yet deployed the Nutanix Mine cluster, see the Nutanix Mine with Veeam Guide.
The guide describes how to start data protection operations using Veeam Backup & Replication within the Nutanix Mine cluster.
With Veeam Backup & Replication, you can back up and restore the following objects:
- VMs residing in ESXi hosts
- VMs residing in Microsoft Hyper-V clusters
- VMs residing in Nutanix AHV clusters
- Physical machines (Microsoft Windows, Linux)
- NAS file shares (Enterprise NAS system, NFS files share, SMB file share, Microsoft Windows or Linux servers used as a file share)
- Amazon EC2 and RDS instances
- Microsoft Azure VMs
See in This Guide