You can delete alarms you no longer need for monitoring:
- Open Veeam ONE Monitor.
- At the bottom of the inventory pane, click Alarm Management.
- In the information pane, select the necessary alarm.
Press and hold the [CTRL] or [SHIFT] key on the keyboard to select multiple alarms.
- Do one of the following:
- Right-click the selection and choose Delete from the shortcut menu.
- In the Actions pane on the right, click Delete.
- In the displayed dialog box, click Yes to confirm deletion.
When you delete an alarm in the Alarm Management view, Veeam ONE retains its history — all triggered alarms and alarm status changes will be available on the Alarms view.
The status of a deleted alarm is changed to Resolved. To view history of a deleted alarm, you need to apply the Show resolved alarms filter. For details on working with triggered alarms, see Viewing Triggered Alarms.