You can delete alarms you no longer need for monitoring:
- Open Veeam ONE Client.
For details, see section Accessing Veeam ONE Client of the Veeam ONE Client User Guide.
- At the bottom of the inventory pane, click Alarm Management.
- In the information pane, select the necessary alarm.
Press and hold the [CTRL] or [SHIFT] key on the keyboard to select multiple alarms.
- Do either of the following:
- Right-click the selection and choose Delete from the shortcut menu.
- In the Actions pane on the right, click Delete.
- In the displayed dialog box, click OK to confirm deletion.
When you delete an alarm in the Alarm Management view, Veeam ONE retains the alarm history. All triggered alarms and alarm status changes will be available on the Alarms view.
The status of a deleted alarm is changed to Resolved. To view the history of a deleted alarm, you need to apply the Show resolved alarms filter. For details on working with triggered alarms, see Viewing Triggered Alarms.