To approve actions for all displayed alarms at once:
- Open Veeam ONE Monitor.
For details, see Accessing Veeam ONE Monitor.
- At the bottom of the inventory pane, click the necessary view — Infrastructure View, Business View, vCloud Director View, or Data Protection View.
- In the inventory pane, select the necessary object.
- In the information pane, open the Alarms tab.
- Use the filters and the search field at the top of the list to display the alarms for which you want to approve actions.
For details on alarm filters, see Searching for Alarms.
- Do either of the following:
- Right-click anywhere in the list of alarms and choose Approve all actions from the shortcut menu.
- In the Actions pane, click Approve all actions.
- In the Approve Remediation Actions window, specify a reason or a comment for approving the alarm actions.
The message you specify will appear in the Comment field of the alarm history details, and in the email notification on acknowledged alarms. For more information, see Viewing Alarm History and Notifications on Acknowledged Alarms.
- Click OK.