Veeam ONE keeps the history of alarm status changes for every triggered alarm. You can track the number of times the alarm changed its status and view alarm history details: assigned status, time, rule that triggered the alarm or changed its state, and comments for resolved, remediated, or acknowledged alarms.
To view alarm history:
- Open Veeam ONE Monitor.
For details, see Accessing Veeam ONE Monitor.
- At the bottom of the inventory pane, click the necessary view — Infrastructure View, Business View, vCloud Director View, or Data Protection View.
- In the information pane, open the Alarms tab.
- Select the necessary alarm and do either of the following:
- Click the Repeat Count link in the list of alarms.
- Double-click the alarm in the list.
- Right-click the alarm and select Show history from the shortcut menu.
- In the Actions pane, click Show history.