You can exclude a single infrastructure object from alarm assignment:
- Open Veeam ONE Monitor.
- At the bottom of the inventory pane, click the necessary view — Infrastructure View, Business View, vCloud Director View or Data Protection View.
- In the information pane, open the Alarms tab.
- Select the necessary alarm in the list and do one of the following:
- Right-click the alarm and choose Exclude from the shortcut menu.
- In the Actions pane on the right, click Exclude.
If you select a container object and choose an alarm that was triggered for its child object, Veeam ONE will provide two exclusion choices — exclude the child object only or exclude the whole container from the alarm assignment scope.
For example, you have selected a cluster in the inventory pane. In the list of alarms, you will see alarms on the cluster and alarms on the hosts in the cluster. If you select an alarm that was triggered for a host, you can exclude either the host (child object) or the whole cluster (container).
- Click Yes in the dialog box to confirm exclusion.
When you exclude an object from an alarm, all unresolved Warning or Error notifications that were triggered by this alarm for the object will change their status to Resolved.