You can configure internal alarms similarly to regular alarms:
- Open Veeam ONE Monitor.
For details, see Accessing Veeam ONE Monitor.
- At the bottom of the inventory pane, click Alarm Management.
- In the alarm management three, select the Internal node.
- Select an alarm in the list and do either of the following:
- Double click the alarm.
- Right-click the alarm and choose Edit from the shortcut menu.
- In the Actions pane, click Edit.
- Change the necessary alarm settings.
For details on working with alarm settings, see Creating Alarms.