Resolving Individual Alarms
To resolve individual alarms:
- Open Veeam ONE Client.
For details, see section Accessing Veeam ONE Client of the Veeam ONE Client User Guide.
- At the bottom of the inventory pane, click the necessary view — Infrastructure View, Business View, vCloud Director View, or Data Protection View.
- In the inventory pane, select the necessary object.
- In the information pane, open the Alarms tab.
- In the list of alarms, select one or more alarms and do either of the following:
- Right-click the selection and choose Resolve from the shortcut menu.
- In the Actions pane, click Resolve.
Press and hold the [CRTL] or [SHIFT] key to select multiple alarms.
- In the Resolve Alarm window, specify a reason for changing the alarm status, or provide any other additional information.
The message you specify will appear in the Comment field of the alarm history details, and in the email notification on resolved alarms. For details, see Viewing Alarm History and Notifications on Resolved Alarms.
- Click OK.