To resolve individual alarms:
- Open Veeam ONE Monitor.
- At the bottom of the inventory pane, click the necessary view — Infrastructure View, Business View, vCloud Director or Data Protection View.
- In the inventory pane, select the necessary object.
- In the information pane, open the Alarms tab.
- In the list of alarms, select one or more alarms and do one of the following:
- Right-click the selection and choose Resolve from the shortcut menu.
- Select one or more alarms in the list and click Resolve in the Actions pane.
Press and hold the [CRTL] or [SHIFT] key to select several alarms.
- In the Resolve Alarm window, specify a reason for changing the alarm status, or add any other information.
The message you specify will be available in the Comment field of the alarm history details, and in the email notification on resolved alarms. For more information, see Viewing Alarm History and Notifications on Resolved Alarms.
- Click OK.