Acknowledging Multiple Alarms
To acknowledge all displayed alarms at once:
- Open Veeam ONE Client.
For details, see section Accessing Veeam ONE Client of the Veeam ONE Client User Guide.
- At the bottom of the inventory pane, click the necessary view — Infrastructure View, Business View, vCloud Director View, or Data Protection View.
- In the inventory pane, select the necessary object.
- In the information pane, open the Alarms tab.
- Use the filters and the search field at the top of the list to display the alarms that you want to acknowledge.
For details on alarm filters, see Searching for Alarms.
- Do either of the following:
- Right-click anywhere in the list of alarms and choose Acknowledge all alarms from the shortcut menu.
- In the Actions pane, click Acknowledge All.
- In the Acknowledge All Alarms window, specify a reason for changing the alarm status, or add any other information.
The message you specify will appear in the Comment field of the alarm history details, and in the email notification on acknowledged alarms. For details, see Viewing Alarm History and Notifications on Acknowledged Alarms.
- Click OK.