To acknowledge a number of alarms at once:
- Open Veeam ONE Monitor.
- At the bottom of the inventory pane, click the necessary view — Infrastructure View, Business View, vCloud Director or Data Protection View.
- In the inventory pane, select the necessary object.
- In the information pane, open the Alarms tab.
- In the list of alarms, display all alarms that you want to acknowledge.
Use the filters and the search field at the top of the list to display the necessary alarms.
- Do one of the following:
- Right-click anywhere in the list of alarms and choose Acknowledge all alarms from the shortcut menu.
- In the Actions pane, click Acknowledge all alarms.
- In the Acknowledge Alarm window, specify a reason for changing the alarm status, or add any other information.
The message you specify will be available in the Comment field of the alarm history details, and in the email notification on acknowledged alarms. For more information, see Viewing Alarm History and Notifications on Acknowledged Alarms.
- Click OK.