To stay informed about potential problems, state changes, events, and tasks performed by users in your infrastructure, you can configure Veeam ONE to send email notifications about alarms. Email notifications contain basic information that helps to find the root cause of an issue and resolve it.
An email notification can be sent when a new alarm is triggered or when an existing alarm changes its status.
To configure alarm email notifications, perform the following steps:
- Configure SMTP server settings.
- Configure notification frequency.
- Customize the email template.
- Configure email recipients.
- [Optional] Disable notifications about resolved alarms.