Restoring Entire EFS File Systems
Veeam Backup & Replication allows you to restore Amazon EFS file systems from cloud-native backups. To restore an entire EFS file system, Veeam Backup & Replication invokes native AWS capabilities. For more information on how EFS restore works, see the Performing Entire File System Restore section in the Veeam Backup for AWS User Guide.
To restore an entire EFS file system, do the following:
- Launch the Restore to Amazon EFS wizard.
- Select file systems and restore points.
- Choose a restore mode.
- Specify an IAM identity for restore.
- Specify a datacenter region.
- Configure a performance modes and encryption.
- Specify file share names.
- Specify network settings and mount settings.
- Specify a restore reason.
- Finish working with the wizard.