Adding User Accounts
To manage access to Veeam Backup for Nutanix AHV, you can create local user accounts.
To add a Veeam Backup for Nutanix AHV user account, do the following:
- Switch to the Configuration page.
- Navigate to Accounts.
- Click Add.
- Complete the Add Account wizard:
- At the Account Info step of the wizard, specify a name and description for the user account.
The account name must start with a lowercase Latin letter and must not match Linux system user names (such as root, daemon). The name can contain only lowercase Latin letters, numeric characters, underscores and dashes. The maximum length of the name is 32 characters, the maximum length of the description is 1024 characters.
- At the General Settings step of the wizard, select a role and specify a password for the user account. For more information on user roles, see section Managing Users.
- At the Summary step of the wizard, review summary information and click Finish.