For each worker, you can modify settings specified while adding the worker to the backup infrastructure:
- Switch to the Configuration page.
- Navigate to Workers.
- Select the worker and click Edit.
- Complete the Edit Worker wizard:
- To provide a new name and description for the worker, follow the instructions provided in section Adding Workers (step 2).
- To change the storage container where worker system files are stored, to specify a host where the worker is launched, or to modify the number of tasks that the worker is able to handle in parallel, follow the instructions provided in section Adding Workers (step 3).
- To change the network to which the worker is connected or to specify a new IP address for the worker, follow the instructions provided in section Adding Workers (step 4).
- To save changes made to the worker settings, click Finish.
It is not recommended that you change the worker storage container, decrease the amount of allocated resources, adjust the affinity settings or modify the network settings while the worker is currently transferring data. In this case, Veeam Backup for Nutanix AHV will terminate the related operations, power off the worker and update the settings immediately.