Editing Network Settings
You can view and modify network settings configured for the proxy while connecting it to the backup server:
- Switch to the Configuration page.
- Navigate to Settings > Network.
- If DHCP is enabled for the network adapter, the IP address and DNS settings of the Nutanix AHV backup appliance can be obtained automatically.
If DHCP is disabled for the network adapter, or you want to specify an IP address and configure DNS settings manually, do the following:
- To specify an IP address, clear the Obtain IP address automatically check box and enter the Nutanix AHV backup appliance IP address, subnet mask and default gateway.
- To configure DNS settings, clear the Obtain DNS server address automatically and enter the IP addresses of the preferred and alternate DNS servers.
- Click Apply.