Exporting Logs Using Backup Appliance Web Console
To download the product logs, do the following:
- Switch to the Configuration page.
- Switch to the Download Logs tab.
- Click Download Logs.
- In the Download Logs window, specify a time interval for which logs must be collected:
- Select the Collect logs for the last option if you want to collect data for a specific number of days in the past.
- Select the Collect logs for specified time period option if you want to collect data for a specific period of time in the past.
- Click Download.
Veeam Backup for Nutanix AHV will collect logs for the specified time interval and save them to the default download folder on the local machine in a single log.zip archive.