Choose product document...
Veeam Management Pack 8.0 Update 6 for System Center
MP for Veeam Backup & Replication User Guide
Before you install MP for Veeam Backup & Replication, check the following prerequisites.
- Only English (US) Windows OS is fully QA tested for Veeam components. However Veeam will support customers using any other-language OS, to reproduce problems and establish if root cause is a language-related issue.
- Any system configuration which is not supported by the platform vendor (Microsoft, VMware) is also unsupported by Veeam.
Microsoft System Center Operations Manager
- Microsoft System Center Operations Manager 1801
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager
- Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager
- Microsoft System Center 2012 SP1 Operations Manager
Note: Make sure that the latest available updates for System Center Operations Manager are installed.
Ops Mgr Reporting server and Data Warehouse (required for reporting).
Important! Veeam MP reporting only supports Microsoft SQL Server 2008 SP3, SQL Server 2008 R2 SP2, SQL Server 2012 SP3, SQL Server 2014 and SQL Server 2016 Reporting Services.
Veeam Management Pack for System Center
Veeam Management Pack 8.0 for System Center
Veeam Backup & Replication
Veeam Backup & Replication 7.0 Patch 2 (and later)
- Veeam Backup & Replication Standard
- Veeam Backup & Replication Enterprise
- Veeam Backup & Replication Enterprise Plus
Note: Monitoring and reporting for Veeam Backup Free Edition is not supported.
- Veeam Backup & Replication server that manages jobs must have the Veeam Backup & Replication PowerShell SDK component installed.
- Ops Mgr agent must be installed on Veeam Backup & Replication servers, Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager server, backup proxies, backup repositories, WAN accelerators.
Note: For system requirements for Ops Mgr agents, please refer to the Ops Mgr documentation.