Step 6. Add Chart and Data Series
Next, you need to add a new chart, data series groups for the chart and define the following settings for every data series group: the report scope and collection rule.
- Click Change in the Objects section.
- Click New Chart and enter the chart name in the Chart title field.
- Click New Series and define the style and color for the series group.
- Define the report scope (see Step 7. Choose Report Scope) and choose a collection rule (see Step 8. Choose Collection Rule) for the chart series.
- When finished, click OK in the Settings window to go back to the report parameters.
If necessary, you can include multiple charts in the same report and add multiple series groups within the same chart.