You can monitor Veeam Backup Agent for Windows and Veeam Backup Agent for Linux backup policies that configure Veeam Backup Agent for Windows and Veeam Backup Agent for Linux job settings on remote computers, and that are managed by Veeam Backup & Replication servers that you monitor in Veeam ONE.
You can track backup policy statistics at different levels of your backup infrastructure:
- Backup policies managed by a specific backup server
- Backup policies managed by all backup servers controlled by Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager
- All backup policies across the entire backup infrastructure
This functionality is available in Veeam ONE Monitor starting with Veeam ONE 9.5 Update 3.
Viewing Job Details
To view the list of Veeam Backup Agent for Windows and Veeam Backup Agent for Linux backup policies at the necessary backup infrastructure level:
- Open Veeam ONE Monitor.
- At the bottom of the inventory pane, click Data Protection View.
- In the inventory pane, select the necessary backup infrastructure node.
- Open the Agent Policies tab.
- To find the necessary backup policy, you can use filters at the top of the policy list:
- To show or hide backup policies with a specific status, use the status buttons at the top of the list (Show all policies, Show failed policies, Show policies with warnings, Show successful policies).
- To show or hide backup policies by type, use the job type buttons at the top of the list (Show Windows policies, Show Linux policies, All).
- To find backup policies by name, use the search field at the top right corner.
The list of backup policies shows all Veeam Backup Agent for Windows and Veeam Backup Agent for Linux backup policies for the backup infrastructure level that you selected in the inventory pane.
For every backup policy in the list, the following details are available:
- Policy Name — name of a backup policy
- Policy Type — backup job type (Windows Agent Backup, Linux Agent Backup)
- Status — latest status of applying the backup policy (Success, Warning, Failed)
- Computers — list of computers to which a backup policy was applied
- IP address — IP addresses of computers to which a backup policy was applied
- Last Run — date and time when a backup job was performed for each computer managed by a backup policy
- Duration — time taken to complete a backup job during its latest run for each computer managed by a backup policy
- Transferred Data (GB) — amount of backup data that was transferred to the target destination during the latest backup job run
- Avg. Duration (Last Month) — average time it took to complete a backup job (total job duration time for the previous month divided by the number of times the job ran)
The “No info” label indicates that no information is available for the backup policy because data has not been collected yet.