In notification policy settings, you can configure the default email notification group, set the necessary notification policies and specify other notification settings.
To specify notification policy settings:
- Open Veeam ONE Monitor.
- On the toolbar, click Options > Server Settings.
Alternatively, you can press [CTRL + S] on the keyboard.
- In the Server Settings window, open the Notification Policy tab.
- In the Default email notification group section, configure a list of recipients who must receive email notifications about Veeam ONE alarms.
- In the Email notification policies section, specify how often email notifications about Veeam ONE alarms must be sent.
- In the Miscellaneous section, choose whether you want to send email notifications when conditions that triggered alarms return back to normal.
For details on configuring alarm notification options, see Email Notifications.