In color settings, you can create a custom color scheme that will be used to display graphs on performance charts.
To specify color settings:
- Open Veeam ONE Monitor.
For details, see Accessing Veeam ONE Monitor..
- On the toolbar, click Options > Client Settings.
Alternatively, press [CTRL + O] on the keyboard.
- In the Client Settings window, open the Colors tab.
- Create a custom color scheme that must be used to display graphs on performance charts.
You can add colors from the color palette, remove and edit existing colors, as well as sort them as required. Colors at the top are used first for graphs on performance charts.
- VMware vSphere Performance Charts
- Microsoft Hyper-V Performance Charts
- Data Protection Performance Charts