Veeam ONE Monitor toolbar provides access to frequently used commands.
- Back/Forward — navigate to the previous/next visited view in the Veeam ONE Monitor console.
- Refresh — retrieve the latest collected data from the Veeam ONE Monitoring Server to show up-to-date information in the Veeam ONE Monitor console. To perform this command, you can also press [F5] on the keyboard .
- Add Server — connect a new virtual infrastructure server, vCloud Director, or Veeam Backup & Replication server. To perform this command, you can also press [CTRL+I] on the keyboard.
For more information on connecting servers, see Connecting Servers.
- Notifications — open the Veeam ONE Monitor Configuration Wizard.
For more information on configuring notifications, see Configuring Notification Settings.
- Reports — create a report for an infrastructure object selected in the inventory pane.
For more information on creating reports, see Generating Reports.
- Modeling — forecast the number of alarms that will be triggered for an infrastructure object selected in the inventory pane.
For more information on alarm modeling, see Modeling Alarm Number.
- Options — view or change Veeam ONE Monitor client and server settings.
For more information on customizing settings, see Configuring Veeam ONE Monitor.
- Help — open Veeam ONE Monitor help, view license information or change the license file, export log files, check the current version of Veeam ONE Monitor. To open help topics, you can also press [F1] on the keyboard.
- Full Screen — switch to the full screen mode. To perform this command, you can also press [F11] on the keyboard.
For more information on full screen mode, see Full Screen Mode.
- Search — search for a virtual infrastructure, Business View, vCloud Director, or Veeam Backup & Replication infrastructure component. The search results will depend on the selected view.