Toolbar and Main Menu
Veeam ONE Client toolbar provides access to frequently used commands.
- Back/Forward — navigate to the previous/next visited view in the Veeam ONE Client.
- Refresh — retrieve the latest collected data from the Veeam ONE Monitoring Service to show up-to-date information in the Veeam ONE Client. To perform this command, you can also press [F5] on the keyboard.
- Full Screen — switch to the full screen mode. To perform this command, you can also press [F11] on the keyboard.
For more information on full screen mode, see Full Screen Mode.
- Get Full Version (present in Community Edition Mode or if the current license is outdated) — access the webpage where you can download Veeam free trial that allows you to use Veeam ONE with no functionality restrictions for a limited period of time.
Veeam ONE Client main menu provides access to the following commands and features:
- Add Server — connect a new virtualization server, VMware Cloud Director, or Veeam Backup & Replication server. To perform this command, you can also press [CTRL+I] on the keyboard.
For more information on connecting servers, see section Connecting Servers of the Veeam ONE Deployment Guide.
- Notifications — open the Notification Settings wizard.
For more information on configuring notifications, see section Configuring Notification Settings of the Veeam ONE Deployment Guide.
- Reports — create a report for an infrastructure object selected in the inventory pane.
For more information on creating reports, see Generating Reports.
- Alarm Modeling — forecast the number of alarms that will be triggered for an infrastructure object selected in the inventory pane.
For more information on alarm modeling, see Modeling Alarm Number.
- Settings — view or change Veeam ONE client and server settings.
For more information on customizing settings, see Configuring Veeam ONE Client.
- Credentials Manager — view and manage credentials records.
For more information on working with credentials, see Credentials Manager.
- License — view license information, change and update the license file, and send license usage reports.
For more information on Veeam ONE licensing, see section Licensing Veeam ONE of the Veeam ONE Deployment Guide.
- Help — open Veeam ONE Client help, export log files and check the current version of Veeam ONE Client. To open help topics, you can also press [F1] on the keyboard.