Configuring ServiceNow Incidents
To receive ServiceNow incidents when an alarm is triggered, you must set ServiceNow notifications as a response action for every alarm manually.
To configure ServiceNow alarms:
- Open Veeam ONE Client.
For details, see Accessing Veeam ONE Client.
- At the bottom of the inventory pane, click Alarm Management.
- To open the Alarm Settings window for the necessary alarm, do either of the following:
- Double click the necessary alarm in the list.
- Right-click the alarm and choose Edit from the shortcut menu.
- Select the alarm in the list and click Edit in the Actions pane on the right.
- In the Alarm Settings window, open the Notifications tab.
- On the Notifications tab, click Add.
- From the Action list, select Create ServiceNow incident.
- Click Save.