Veeam ONE Client allows you to track Veeam Agent for Windows, Veeam Agent for Linux jobs managed by Veeam Backup & Replication servers connected to Veeam ONE, as well as backup copy jobs that archive backups created with Veeam Agent for Windows, Veeam Agent for Linux, Veeam Agent for Mac, Veeam Agent for Oracle Solaris and Veeam Agent for IBM AIX.
You can view real-time job statistics at different levels of your backup infrastructure:
- Jobs managed by a specific backup server
- Jobs managed by all backup servers controlled by Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager
- All jobs across the entire backup infrastructure
Viewing Job Details
To view the list of Veeam Agent for Windows, Veeam Agent for Linux, Veeam Agent for Mac, Veeam Agent for Oracle Solaris and Veeam Agent for IBM AIX jobs at the necessary backup infrastructure level:
- Open Veeam ONE Client.
For details, see Accessing Veeam ONE Client.
- At the bottom of the inventory pane, click Data Protection View.
- In the inventory pane, select the necessary backup infrastructure node.
- Open the Agent Jobs tab.
- To find the necessary job, you can use filters at the top of the job list:
- To show or hide jobs that ended with a specific status, use the status buttons at the top of the list (Show all jobs, Show failed jobs, Show jobs with warnings, Show successful jobs, Show running jobs or Show jobs with no status).
- To show or hide jobs by type, use the job type buttons at the top of the list (Show all jobs, Show Windows jobs, Show Linux jobs, Show Mac jobs, Show AIX jobs, Show Solaris jobs).
- To find jobs by name, use the search field at the top of the list.
The list of jobs shows all Veeam Agent for Windows, Veeam Agent for Linux, Veeam Agent for Mac, Veeam Agent for Oracle Solaris and Veeam Agent for IBM AIX jobs for the backup infrastructure level that you selected in the inventory pane.
For every job, the following details are available:
- Status — the latest status of a backup job session (Success, Warning, Failed, Running, or jobs with no status)
- Name — backup job name
- Server Name — name of a backup server on which the job is configured. Click the server name link to drill down to the list of alarms for a chosen backup server.
- Type — backup job type (Windows Agent Backup, Windows Agent Backup Copy, Linux Agent Backup, Linux Agent Backup Copy, Mac Agent Backup Copy, AIX Agent Backup Copy, Solaris Agent Backup Copy)
- Last Run — date and time when a backup job was performed for the last time
- Duration — time taken to complete a backup job during its latest run
- Computers — number of computers included in a backup job
- Transferred Data (GB) — amount of backup data that was transferred to the target destination during the latest backup job run
- Avg. Duration (Last Month) — average time it took to complete a backup job (total job duration time for the previous month divided by the number of times the job ran)
The “No info” label indicates that no information is available for the job because data has not been collected yet.