To view the list of source file shares stored in backups on repositories:
- Open Veeam ONE Client.
For details, see Accessing Veeam ONE Client.
- At the bottom of the inventory pane, click Veeam Backup & Replication.
- In the inventory pane, select the necessary repository.
- Open the Protected Data tab and navigate to File Shares.
- To quickly find file shares by name, use the Search field at the top of the list.
For every file share in the list, the following details are shown:
- Latest Backup — the latest status of the job that created the file share backup (Success, Warning, Failed or Running).
- Name — name of the file share stored in a backup on the repository.
- Latest Restore Point — date and time when the latest restore point was created for the file share.
- Restore Points — number of short term and long term restore points stored on the repository.
- Backup Size — total size of file backups on the repository.
- Job — name of the backup or backup copy job that created file share backup.
- Last Run Files Processed — number of files processed during the last file backup job session.
- Next Job Run — schedule according to which the job will start next time.
You can click column names to sort file shares by a specific parameter. For example, to view what file shares do not have recent backups, you can sort file shares in the list by Latest Restore Point.