File Shares in Backups
The File Shares dashboard allows you to view the list of source file shares stored in backups on repositories:
- Open Veeam ONE Monitor.
For details, see Accessing Veeam ONE Monitor.
- At the bottom of the inventory pane, click Data Protection View.
- In the inventory pane, select the necessary repository.
- Open the File Shares tab.
- To quickly find file shares by name, use the Search field at the top right corner.
For every file share in the list, the following details are shown:
- Latest Backup — the latest status of the job that created the file share backup (Success, Warning, Failed or Running)
- Name — name of the file share stored in a backup on the repository
- Latest Restore Point — date and time when the latest restore point was created for the file share
- Restore Points — number of short term and long term restore points stored on the repository
- Backup Size — total size of file backups on the repository
- Job — name of a backup or backup copy job that created file share backup
- Last Run Files Processed — number of files processed during the last file backup job session
- Next Job Run — schedule according to which the job will start next time
You can click column names to sort file shares by a specific parameter. For example, to view what file shares do not have recent backups, you can sort file shares in the list by Latest Restore Point.