To view the list of computers stored in backups on repositories:
- Open Veeam ONE Client.
For details, see Accessing Veeam ONE Client.
- At the bottom of the inventory pane, click Veeam Backup & Replication.
- In the inventory pane, select the necessary repository.
- Open the Protected Data tab and navigate to Computers.
- To quickly find computers by name, use the filters and Search field at the top of the list.
For every computer in the list, the following details are shown:
- Job Status — the latest status of the job session that created the computer backup (Success, Warning, Failed or Running).
- Computer — name of the computer stored in a backup on the repository.
- Operating System — type of computer operating system (Windows, Linux, Mac, AIX, Solaris).
- Agent Edition — mode in which the backup agent job or policy operates (Server, Workstation, Free).
- Latest Restore Point — date and time when the latest restore point was created for the computer.
- Restore Points — number of restore points created for the computer.
- Job Name — name of the backup policy, backup or backup copy job that created computer backup.
- Job Type — type of the job that created the VM backup (Agent Backup Policy, Agent Backup Job, Backup Copy).
- Next Job Run — schedule according to which the job or policy will start next time.
You can click column names to sort computers by a specific parameter. For example, to view what computers do not have recent backups, you can sort computers in the list by Latest Restore Point.