Step 3. Enable SNMP Notification for Alarms
To receive SNMP traps when an alarm is triggered, you must set SNMP notification as a response action for every alarm manually.
To configure SNMP traps for an alarm:
- Open Veeam ONE Client.
For details, see Accessing Veeam ONE Client.
- At the bottom of the inventory pane, click Alarm Management.
- To open the Alarm Settings window for the necessary alarm, do either of the following:
- Double click the necessary alarm in the list.
- Right-click the alarm and choose Edit from the shortcut menu.
- Select the alarm in the list and click Edit in the Actions pane on the right.
- In the Alarm Settings window, open the Actions tab.
- On the Actions tab, click Add.
- From the new Action list, select Send SNMP trap.
- In the Condition field, specify at which state Veeam ONE must send trap messages.
- Click Save.