In the Deployment Configuration section, you can choose Veeam ONE data collection mode and metrics that Veeam ONE will collect.
This section includes the following tabs:
On the Data Collection Mode tab, you can choose Veeam ONE data collection mode.
Data collection mode is specified during Veeam ONE installation. It determines what metrics Veeam ONE must collect, and specifies the product configuration in a number of areas. In some cases, you might need to change the data collection mode (for example, you do not need the chosen level of data granularity).
To change the data collection mode:
- In the Installation Type field, choose the necessary option (Typical, Advanced Scalability, Backup data only).
- Click Save.
On the Performance metrics tab, you can choose metrics that Veeam ONE must collect.
The list of metrics that Veeam ONE collects depends on the data collection mode. In addition to choosing the data collection mode, you can individual choose performance metrics that Veeam ONE must collect.
To choose performance metrics that must be collected:
- In the counters list, select an infrastructure object to which metrics pertain.
- In the state list, select whether the metrics are enabled (that is, Veeam ONE currently collects these metrics).
- To quickly find the necessary metric, type the metric name in the search field on the right.
- Select check boxes next to metrics that Veeam ONE must collect.
- Click Save.
Click Defaults to restore Veeam ONE default settings for performance metrics, and select only those metrics that must be collected in accordance with the chosen data collection mode.