Data protection summary dashboards serve as the 'launch point' for monitoring the backup infrastructure and data protection operations in the virtual environment. The dashboards reflect the latest state of backup, replication and SureBackup jobs, and help you analyze the performance and configuration of backup infrastructure components.
Veeam ONE Monitor offers the following types of summary dashboards for Veeam Backup & Replication infrastructure components:
- Backup Infrastructure Summary
- Backup Repositories Overview
- Backup Repository Summary
- Proxy Servers Overview
- Proxy Server Summary
- WAN Accelerators Overview
- WAN Accelerator Summary
- Tape Servers Overview
- Tape Server Summary
- Cloud Repositories Overview
- Cloud Repository Summary
- Cloud Gateways Overview
- Cloud Gateway Summary
To view summary details for a specific backup infrastructure object or segment:
- Open Veeam ONE Monitor.
For details, see Accessing Veeam ONE Monitor..
- At the bottom of the inventory pane, click Data Protection View.
- In the inventory pane, select the necessary infrastructure level.
- Open the Summary tab.
For proxy servers, repositories, WAN accelerators and tape servers, there are two summary dashboards: