You can view a list of hosts that are backing a provider virtual datacenter:
- Open Veeam ONE Client.
For details, see Accessing Veeam ONE Client.
- At the bottom of the inventory pane, click VMware Cloud Director.
- In the inventory pane, select a provider VDC node.
- Open the Hosts tab.
For every host in the list, the following details are shown:
- Name — name of the host (you can click the name to switch to the summary dashboard for the host)
- Status — health status of the host (Healthy, Warning or Error)
- Available — flag indicating whether the host is available to VMware Cloud Director
- Total VMs — number of VMs currently registered on the host
- vCenter — name of the vCenter Server that manages the host