You can view a list of hosts that are backing a provider virtual datacenter:
- Open Veeam ONE Monitor.
For details, see Accessing Veeam ONE Monitor.
- At the bottom of the inventory pane, click vCloud Director View.
- In the inventory pane, select a provider vDC node.
- Open the Hosts tab.
For every host in the list, the following details are shown:
- Name — name of the host (you can click the name to switch to the summary dashboard for the host)
- Status — health status of the host (Healthy, Warning or Error)
- Enabled — flag indicating whether the host is enabled or disabled (that is, whether new vApps can start up on the host)
- Ready — flag indicating whether the host has been prepared for a provider vDC to use host resources
- Available — flag indicating whether the host is available to vCloud Director
- Total VMs — number of VMs currently registered on the host
- vCenter — name of the vCenter Server that manages the host