The Top Gateways dashboard provides performance data of the most utilized cloud gateways for the selected server over the last week. The dashboard shows the most 'busy' cloud gateways for the last 7 days in terms of:
- Amount of data transferred to cloud repositories
- Number unique users connected to each cloud gateway
- Maximum number of user connections to the gateway
- Total amount of time the gateways was utilized
To view the list of the most loaded cloud gateways:
- Open Veeam ONE Monitor.
- At the bottom of the inventory pane, click Data Protection View.
- In the inventory pane, expand select the Cloud Gateways node under the necessary backup server.
- Open the Top Gateways tab.