Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 Alarms
Veeam ONE includes a set of alarms monitor the efficiency of Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 data protection in the virtual environment.
Predefined data protection alarms are configured to warn you about events or issues that can cause loss of data or prevent Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 infrastructure from functioning properly:
- Connectivity issues and inability of backup infrastructure components to communicate with each other
- State of Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 software installed on backup infrastructure components
- Failing jobs or jobs finished with warnings
- Configuration issues, such as fast decreasing space on backup repositories
- Long-running jobs that exceed the backup window
- Product license and prepaid support contract
To view the list of data protection alarms:
- Open Veeam ONE Client.
For details, see Accessing Veeam ONE Client.
- At the bottom of the inventory pane, click Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365.
- In the inventory pane, select the necessary backup infrastructure node.
- Open the Alarms tab.
On the Alarms dashboard, you can view triggered alarms, track alarm history, resolve and acknowledge alarms and perform other actions. For more information on available actions, see Working with Triggered Alarms.